Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm going to Asia!


Hey family, friends and other faithful followers of my travels.  I leave Tuesday for Hong Kong.  I have never been to Asia before, so as you can imagine, I'm pretty excited about this trip.  As with my trip to Europe, it will be much easier to check this blog than expect an email from me every couple of days.  I'll be traveling with the wonderful folks at Convey Studios.  So, if for some reason I am not posting you can check out Convey's blog at www.conveystudios.blogspot.com.  I'm sure they'll do a better job at keeping up on their blog than I will.

Our travel plans are as follows:

-Fly out of Kansas City Tuesday @ 7:00 am
-Land in Newark, New Jersey sometime after that
-Fly from Newark to Hong Kong for 15 hours
-Probably watch a few movies on the plane
-Land in Hong Kong sometime
-Spend several days exploring Hong Kong
-Go to mainland China (possibly by way of ferry)
-Hang out there a few days
-Fly to Da Nang, Vietnam
-Hang out there a few days
-Fly back to Hong Kong
-Fly another 15 hours back to Newark
-Fly to Kansas City
-Come home


No comments: