Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dublin, Ireland


I'm in Dublin, staying in a fantastic hostel.  Today I am going to take a tour of the Guinness factory.  So, I'm pretty excited about that.
This past week has been pretty wonderful... I was in Rome and Cinque Terre.  
The photo here is a photo-stitched panoramic of a small town in Cinque Terre.
This was probably the most beautiful place I've ever been.... it's definitely in the top 5.
I hiked about 9km from Riggiomore to Montorosso.  Halfway through the trek, I hiked down
to the beach to swim and climb and jump off cliffs with some people I met.  It was quite fun.

More photos are on my flickr account.  www.flickr.com/photos/thebrandongoodwin

Anyhow, I'm off to Galway on Thursday and then Edinburgh on Sunday... then Cambridge on the next Wednesday.  I really tried to not plan my trip too far in advance, but I've learned that it's much cheaper and easier if you plan ahead.... and book ahead.... who would have thought?

Love

Brandon

1 comment:

Katie Free said...

that picture is beautiful. i love the buildings.